Join Shipman & Goodwin attorney Glenn Cunningham for this complimentary webinar. This program will provide best practices for protecting your company’s trade secrets and goodwill. Glenn will review:
- The Uniform Trade Secrets Act (UTSA) and Federal and State Law
- Licensing issues, including the need for strong confidentiality provisions
- Adequate protections and rights
- Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements, including key provisions of your agreements and enforceability issues
- Non-Competition Agreements, including limitations and alternatives
Neither the Connecticut Judicial Branch nor the Commission on Minimum Continuing Legal Education approve or accredit CLE providers or activities. It is the opinion of this provider that this activity qualifies for up to one hour toward your annual CLE requirement in Connecticut, including zero hour(s) of ethics/professionalism.